5/25/08

Star Wars,remembering the oldies!




It's been a few decades since George Lucas brought to screen one of the most acclaimed sagas in history of the cinema.Through out the world it gathered a swarm of fans,including myself.

A few days ago I've decided to start what I call a "Star Wars Marathon".Unfortunately,I wasn't able to watch all episodes in one day as I wanted.But still,I managed to see them all(chronologically) in 3 days.
I can tell now I really missed remembering those oldies!I loved to watch all the episodes again and feel part of the world of Star Wars.I guess I even liked to see Darth Vader again!
The characters are all brilliant.From the friendly and hairy-big- guy Chewbacca to the wise little Yoda,every character had an unique personality.
Star Wars was also the blockbuster which brought Harrison Ford into stardom, as Han Solo.This was back in 1977 when the first Star Wars movie came out,entitled "Star Wars:A New Hope".

The last movie on the saga was launched on screen on 2005, and it told the story of how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader,despite Obi-Wan's efforts in trying to help him.

Regardless of how old the first three episodes of the saga are,they stand as my favourites.Why?I simply can't tell...

If you're up for some nostalgic moments as Star Wars are part of your childhood,then rewatching it will certainly bring back happy memories...

"May the Force be with you"...

3 comments:

********* said...

have added u in my frenz list.

dru said...

elow there... xur for xlink...i add you now...hope u do the same and hit me back...^_^

take care!

dru said...

btw, i added you as "esmeco"