5/20/08

My Dream Trips

Who doesn't dream about travelling around the world and visit some beautiful and exotic places?
What about meeting other people with different habits and from a different culture and strike up a conversation?
I think a lot about this and how I wish I had the means to travel anywhere I'd like...and not having this annoying panic of heights and flying.

Here's a brief resume of the places I'd love to go to and why:

EGYPT:
Egypt is on the top of my "to-visit" list.
I have
always been very interested in Acient Egypt mythology and Egyptian culture,which is something that fascinates me and mesmerizes me.
Since I've known myself,I've always wanted to visit Egypt's Great Pyramids,The Sphinx,The Temples,The Nile...The Egypt Pyramids especially ,if I ever go to Egypt,I'll surely won't leave without ever visiting them.

With more than 4500,they are one of the biggest constructions ever done,surpassed only by the Eiffel Tower.They are also the oldest of the 7 Wonders.



SEYCHELLES:


Seychelles is another one on my top list.
Since I've seen photos of the amazing landscapes of Seychelles islands I immediately got interested to know more about them.
I've read that Seychelles are one of the places with the most biodiversity on the planet.They have an enormous variety of reefs,sea fauna and flora.Colorfoul fishes,eye-popping flowers and giant turtles are one of the most distinguishable features of this archipelago.
No more reasons are needed to visit such a place with a magnificient scenery.



JAPAN:

Japan,again on the top of my list!
As a fan of Japanese culture ,Ancient Japan and anything related to it,it would be a crime if I didn't include Japan on my top list.
From the architecture(Golden Pavillion on the image) to the language,the traditional costumes to the politeness of the Japanese people,everything marvels me.
I sure hope to visit Japan,someday...




No comments: